ZPE_Logo

Search        
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Mission Statement

Modules
· Home
· Forum
· LATEST COMMENTS
· Special Sections
· SUPPORT ZPEnergy
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Books
· Downloads
· Events
· Feedback
· Link to us
· Private Messages
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 69 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Events
  • (August 7, 2024 - August 11, 2024) 2024 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

• Hot Links
    Aetherometry

American Antigravity

Closeminded Science

EarthTech

ECW E-Cat World

Innoplaza

Integrity Research Institute

New Energy Movement

New Energy Times

Panacea-BOCAF

RexResearch

Science Hobbyist

T. Bearden Mirror Site

USPTO

Want to Know

Other Info-Sources
    NE News Sites
    AER_Network
    E-Cat World
    NexusNewsfeed ZPE
    NE Discussion Groups
    Energetic Forum
    EMediaPress
    Energy Science Forum
    Free_Energy FB Group
    The KeelyNet Blog
    OverUnity Research
    Sarfatti_Physics
    Tesla Science Foundation (FB)
    Vortex (old Interact)
    Magazine Sites
    Electrifying Times (FB)
    ExtraOrdinary Technology
    IE Magazine
    New Energy Times

Interesting Links

Click Here for the DISCLOSURE PROJECT
    SciTech Daily Review
    NEXUS Magazine

www.zpenergy.com :: View topic - Zero-Amp Tech. Inc. - Press Release & How did he do it
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zero-Amp Tech. Inc. - Press Release & How did he do it

View previous topic :: View next topic  
    vlad
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Zero-Amp Tech. Inc. - Press Release & How did he do it Reply with quote

Submitted by charlottewilson to the main page: Zero-Amp Tech. Inc.

For Immediate Release/ June 29, 2010

www.zeroamptech.con
    Poweron@zeroamptech.com
    Zero-Amp Tech. Inc. - 254- 733-1354

Peter Paul Sumaruck, the Inventor of Zero-Amp Technology Announces the Outstanding Results of His Power Production Units

This is not shared power, nor re-collected unused power

This is actual measurable energy, new power

PETER SUMARUCK CREATES POWER

In the May 12, 2010, demonstration, Pete put in 5,100 Watts. He got back out 49,200 Watts, using the same 3 drives as the April demonstration, and the same 12kW generator, powering 8 motors, heaters, air conditioners and lights. 21.5 amps in, and 205 amps out. 208 Volts AC in, 208 Volts out. Pete is now adding more drives to the same 12kW generator which will in turn produce more power.

This technology disproves Ohm’s Law and the Laws of Thermodynamics. All Physics textbooks will need to be rewritten.

Mr. Sumaruck built his first prototype in 1989 when drives were analogue, but even from the very beginning, he always measured more energy out than he put in. Now his results are a thousand times more astounding. See http://www.zeroamptech.com/history.html for the history of Peter Sumaruck’s technology, and an radio interview with Mr. Sumaruck by James Robey from the Water Fuel Museum:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/waterfuelmuseum/2009/06/20/peter-sumaruck
    Because Peter Sumaruck’s power production units use electricity without the need for batteries, there are no emissions, so no pollution. See http://www.zeroamptech.com/objectives.html for technology objectives.
    Power can now be produced inside a building without the need for transmission lines. Take this technology to a war zone like Iraq, where the constant complaint is that city power is continually going out - with Zero-Amp Tech, you have power 24/7, no transmission lines and no diesel, ever. That’s enough to end a war, right there.

# # #

The applications of this system are vast. If you can imagine it, it can be powered by Zero-Amp Technology. For questions and answers contact poweron@zeroamptech.com , or speak to the inventor at 254-733-1354
    Zero-Amp Tech. Inc.
    ---------------------------------

Zero-Amp Tech. Inc. - How did he do it

Peter Sumaruck creates power, so of course, everyone asks him how he does it - we will all look back on this invention and say, this is the signal technology of our generation. This is energy for the generations to come; Zero-Amp Tech will power everything; it will be something we just take for granted. The future of Zero-Amp Tech is future perfect.

Why is it called Zero-Amp, “I’m able to make motors run at zero amps; I can put in milliamps and my motors run at 100% efficiency.”… “When I started out in 1989, I used a British computer; it was great. I would put in 2 amps and get 15 amps out…I operated at 98% efficiency; it was analogue then. Digital now, it’s a thousand times better. I like the drives made in Germany and Japan, but I can get my drives here now.”

What was Pete thinking of: The inception came as a gift - it popped into his mind. Pete had been visiting his cousin’s restaurant in Tulsa. Even before it was popular for restaurants to have “themes,” the signature of this particular place was their family recipes for handmade Austrian sausages - family-run but a big operation. One day, their onsite USDA inspector was looking at the restaurant’s energy bill, “Pete, can’t you do something about this,” $300.00 a month in 1980 was high. He knew Pete was an electrical contractor and that restaurants figured prominently in life. Pete’s company had contracts to rebuild and maintain the kitchens for several restaurant chains.

Thoughts become things, “I suddenly had a picture in my mind; I knew what the solution would look like. I needed a computer, a drive, AC motor, a generator…I could see it in my mind, but I didn’t act on it until that Cuban restaurant.”

How did he do it: It was 1984 and Pete was in Florida, at his favorite Cuban restaurant having breakfast. Massive billows of white smoke filed the restaurant - everyone screaming and running for the door. The grandmother-owner ran over to Pete, she knew his background. She asked him if he could help.
    Pete went outside and up on the roof to access the vent-a-hood. It had an analogue digital veritable speed drive. “I played with the speed pots (potentiometer), turned the test points like crazy, trying everything…to get different values of voltage…until you get what you want. The vent-a-hood came back on. At that moment I noticed a little more amp coming out, (showing up on his amprobe), but that was impossible.” That’s what everyone (until that moment) was/is told to expect - you can’t get more energy out than you put in. Wrong.

Hear Pete telling the story, interviewed by Army Major Todd Hathaway (may need to be opened on Mozilla/Foxfire) http://www.commutefaster.com/audio/sumaruck-cmpr.mp3
    “I did my research, talked to people from MIT, Harvard; I showed them…then asked them to show me the math; none of them could. They couldn’t explain it. All those Ivy League colleges, they saw it but they didn't get it.”

Sumaruck spent several years in research. By 1989, he had built a prototype using the same type of generator he favors now: a 3 phase Lima Marathon 12kW generator, a three phase motor in, 3 phase motor out, 240 volts in and 240 volts out, with a 6 to 7kW load. The very first time, he “fired” it up, the unit worked perfectly, exactly how he had planned. Inventor’s surprise, shock, wow, “I couldn’t believe my eyes.” From then to now, his units always do as they are told - completely reliable.

“What kind of a load did I have…a lot of heavy equipment; I was using a machine shop for my construction site so I powered their equipment.”

What components does Pete Sumaruck use now for his demonstrations. He builds his units in a variety of sizes …..down to power units without a generator, but for most of his purposes, he uses the Lima Marathon 12kW genset. He always uses the best brand products for running various 3 phase motors from 2 hp to 7.5 hp, and recently for a research scientist from API, his load was a Kenmore 5,150 Btu, 530w 115v, 4.9 single phase Air Conditioner, and a 25 inch garage-type fan. Pete pushed the 12kW generator to consistently deliver 49kW. Next, he will power a 3,000 sq. ft. home getting out 100kW from his 65kW unit.

As it is with all inventors, creating working products is the easy part. The difficulty is in getting the public to accept a new way of thinking. People like to spend $3.00 a gallon for their gas; they have become accustomed to receiving that old utility bill - that’s comfortable. They hear so much about water pollution that they tune it out. And ground wars are powered by everyday diesel. Change requires everyone to stretch - but then…it’s an accepted fact that exercise is essential for human life.

Article by Charlotte Wilson

http://www.zeroamptech.com/on.html
    poweron@zeroamptech.com
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zpenergy.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: