Update from Emerging Tech
Date: Monday, August 30, 2004 @ 21:16:56 GMT
Aug 29th, 2004
Several things are happening at once and while I have not filed an update for a while I have been extremely busy in the interim and have had numerous irons in the fire. Now that some of these issues are being resolved and contracts are starting to be signed an update is in order.
1. In regards to new product releases - we have finished our third party testing of the Battery Enhancement and Controller System (BECS) and that release will hit the web site very shortly. Watch the sight and if you have previously expressed an interest in the BECS either as a private label customer or as a distributor you will be contacted, there is no need to contact us again as we have all those requests logged and they will be the first contacted. If you have not previously contacted us and desire to be a distributor for the BECS system or if you have a private label or OEM interest please see the announcement and fill out the form and send it to Bill Alexander, Emerging Technologies Development Corporation, via fax at 314-432-3773 where I have administrative people that will collect and collate forms.
The below information is an informal results table. The actual table and the actual run chart showing the voltage drops side by side will be sent to distributors and private label groups. Watch the site over the next few days, and when the release is posted, if you have an interest in the product just follow the instructions to make your wishes known.
[See table on their site -- Ed.]
160 minutes 39 seconds with the device or an increase of 65 minutes 19 seconds average more run time on a base line of 95 minutes 20 seconds established without the device. 65 minutes 19 seconds divided by 95minutes 20 seconds = % of extended run time. Over 60 %.
Test was done with a fluid air test to eliminate any variables in set up or dynamics of the test. These were allowed to run under a steady load until they reached the battery low point of 12.7 volts which is the lowest effective rate of energy judged able to move the bike and also the level at which it is advised to recharged.
All tests were monitored by a computer test stand and all data collected every 15 seconds in hard copy.
Do not call me please as I will be on a dead run trying to close the deals that are pending and getting the additional patent applications filed.
Do not send me an email asking about this information, as more will be put on the site shortly. Simply watch the site and follow the instructions to make your wishes known and I will truly be grateful as I get about 90 emails a day asking questions that are already on the site.
I will get back to those that responded earlier and I will get back to all new interested parties in the order in which they were received.
2. In regards to hydrogen - As a result of the contracts that we are now signing, and the input from the parties to which we are contracting, the web site will undergo major surgery. Expect it to change significantly as we are steadily moving from the proto type to the finished goods stage. Now that we have some contracts in place and the number of people who are involved and have adequate knowledge of the system has grown significantly, the danger to us personally is just about nil. We have passed the high-risk personal danger stage and now will concentrate on industrial patent theft and so forth.
3. We have two groups that have expressed an interest in meeting with ETDC, both of which currently produce hydrogen engines and actually have hydrogen fueled automobiles on the street. These groups have various efficiencies and they have various hydrogen delivery systems. However what they all have in common is that they run their cars from hydrogen stored in a pressurized container. What they all need is hydrogen in situ or “ On Demand “.
4. We have the hydrogen on demand capability and we are opening a dialog to see if we can do a joint venture program to use the generator as a means of “ topping off their tank “ - to prevent the driver of their automobiles from having to go to a hydrogen filling station. The idea is that the end user simply fills up using their garden hose, we supply the hydrogen in a steady production rate, the free state hydrogen is run through a compressor type device that puts in under enough pressure to “ top off “ their pressurized system every time it starts to get low. This will actually be a car that runs on water – it will just have a storage tank system in between the hydrogen generator and the engine intake. ETDC will not have to become H2 I.C.E. experts and re-engineer a dozen years of engineering effort that these folks have gone through to get their vehicles street worthy.
5. The use of the hydrogen generator as a source of energy for home generators, field generators and so forth is getting a lot of attention and inquiries. A major joint venture with a California group has been under discussion for about 3 weeks and is getting very close to a closing date.
6. We have started filing the “ circle the wagons “ patents to short circuit patent theft and there are 6 new patents pending filings going in this week. We feel that with this protection we can open the unit up to an open house as soon as we get the filing receipts (usually about 3-4 weeks.). As soon as we have the filing receipts we will have an open house and put both a fresh water and salt water unit on display
7. As a follow up to a story that got out early on (that was supposed to be kept under wraps), very early in the game we had been contacted by a party representing a leader of a non oil producing foreign country. They had an interest in what we said we could do and were anxious to see it work. If it did “ we have an immediate and significant need for such a power source “ and pending the demonstration and validation of the claims they were prepared to move swiftly to procure large quantities. As a result of the show and tell to our core investors we have signed an agreement with a group that will represent ETDC to this foreign entity for the purpose of concluding a private label contract. The generator will be made in America and shipped to their factories for inclusion in their product line. We believe the specs for their frames and housing should not be a significant challenge and hope to be in a position to ship finished product made to their exact specifications by mid 2005.
We have moved into a product release mode and more changes will be coming – stay tuned.