|law firm (Score: 1)|
by chipotle_pickle on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 @ 00:49:35 EDT
(User Info | Send a Message) http://freehydrogen.blogspot.com
|This is John. Sorry to post anon.|
I am not sure you are correct that a law firm ought not report that they have an association with someone. Say I want to sue GWE, I ought to be able to call a big NY law firm and ask them if they have any conflict that would prevent them from representing me. Now if they say yes, I don't know if that means that GWE employed the firm to negotiate some deals for them with suppliers, or hired them as defense attorneys in the fraud case, or if even they interviewed this firm but didn't hire them.
What it's safe to conclude is that GWE is interviewing big law firms in NY. They do not seem to be looking for lawyers in Zion. And it's not that they don't know lawyers in Zion. Shane's a lawyer. Shane helped out with the campaign of someone who ran for statewide office in 2002, who was also a lawyer. Patrick Kelly can't carve a Turkey or poor a beer ^d^d^d^d Coke ^d^d^d^d Pepsi without putting an elbow into a lawyer in Zion. I have always suspected the Kellys and all the Lesser Developed Scammers and Lackeys in ID, WA, and CA were fall guys for some old school NY mob scam.
Can anyone post any biographical info on the stone cutters? This is the story. Not the idiots in Boise, the Shaws, or Vlad. This is Danni's story, and his brother's. After all, between them, they invested more than a million. Oh, wait. Nobody invested anything. Truth is, whatever some investors have been told, those guys did *not* invest a million, and maybe didn't invest anything. Who are those guys?
- Re: law firm by Anonymous on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 @ 10:18:34 EDT
- Re: "those guys" by Anonymous on Monday, April 12, 2004 @ 17:36:54 EDT
- Those guys by chipotle_pickle on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 @ 10:24:27 EDT
- Re: Those guys by Anonymous on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 @ 15:17:43 EDT
- Re: Those guys by Anonymous on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 @ 21:23:04 EDT
- Those guys by chipotle_pickle on Thursday, April 15, 2004 @ 01:03:56 EDT
- Re: danny by Anonymous on Thursday, April 15, 2004 @ 06:10:03 EDT
- Patrick MIA by chipotle_pickle on Thursday, April 15, 2004 @ 08:19:37 EDT
- Re: sorry by Anonymous on Thursday, April 15, 2004 @ 09:12:03 EDT