ZPE_Logo

Search        
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Mission Statement

Modules
· Home
· Forum
· LATEST COMMENTS
· Special Sections
· SUPPORT ZPEnergy
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Books
· Downloads
· Events
· Feedback
· Link to us
· Private Messages
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 177 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Events
  • (August 7, 2024 - August 11, 2024) 2024 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

• Hot Links
    Aetherometry

American Antigravity

Closeminded Science

EarthTech

ECW E-Cat World

Innoplaza

Integrity Research Institute

New Energy Movement

New Energy Times

Panacea-BOCAF

RexResearch

Science Hobbyist

T. Bearden Mirror Site

USPTO

Want to Know

Other Info-Sources
    NE News Sites
    AER_Network
    E-Cat World
    NexusNewsfeed ZPE
    NE Discussion Groups
    Energetic Forum
    EMediaPress
    Energy Science Forum
    Free_Energy FB Group
    The KeelyNet Blog
    OverUnity Research
    Sarfatti_Physics
    Tesla Science Foundation (FB)
    Vortex (old Interact)
    Magazine Sites
    Electrifying Times (FB)
    ExtraOrdinary Technology
    IE Magazine
    New Energy Times

Interesting Links

Click Here for the DISCLOSURE PROJECT
    SciTech Daily Review
    NEXUS Magazine

www.zpenergy.com :: View topic - Watson's 8 kW Battery-Popper Motor
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Watson's 8 kW Battery-Popper Motor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
    vlad
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Watson's 8 kW Battery-Popper Motor Reply with quote

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:40:47 -0300
    Subject: RE: About of Don Watson ?

Source: http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Tilley/how/bob_colvin_bearden.htm

Watson's 8 kW Battery-Popper Motor

WE CALL THE READER'S ATTENTION AGAIN TO THE PREVIOUS WARNING IN BOLD PRINT. DO NOT EXPERIMENT WITH THIS UNLESS YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED EXPERIMENTER, PROPER QUALIFIED, AND TAKE ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. YOU EXPERIMENT AT YOUR OWN ASSUMED RISK.

Jim Watson successfully replicated Bedini's device (with direct advice from Bedini). Watson made improvements and modifications, and eventually was able to build one and adjust it as he wished. He demonstrated an 8 kW device at the first International Tesla conference in Colorado Springs.

Later Watson was moving toward development and marketing.

Then Watson and his entire family disappeared. Neither Bedini nor I could locate him. Neither could his financial backer, the late R. J. Reynolds III. This was a researcher and friend whom I was in contact with several times a week. Then bingo! Nothing further.

He abruptly and completely broke off all communication with everyone. A squirrelly message was left on his answering machine for a few days, saying he had moved (but not in Jim's voice). Then it too was removed. And that was that.

Eerily, it seems that if you call the police in the town where Jim Watson lived, they will tell you he still lives there on the same street in the same house. At least that's what they told a friend of mine who checked a few months ago, which is years after Jim and his family originally disappeared. And that check may be the oddest thing of all. The police implied on the phone that Jim and his family never disappeared. Everything fine. AOK. And that's a bald-faced lie. He and his family did disappear. No one could find them, regardless of how they tried. His financial backer couldn't even find him.

The clear implication is, stay away from that one. Somebody "from the dark side" may have made Jim the "offer he could not refuse. " One may never know what really happened, whether or not Jim ever surfaces again - or has already surfaced again and is living there very, very quietly. But Jim's entire overunity motor effort ended abruptly, even though highly successful. And even though the motor was almost ready to be put into production.

Watson has not been seen at an energy conference since that sudden mysterious disappearance. No one has had a phone call from him. I have not found anyone I trust who has seen him again.

You have not seen a Watson overunity power system go to market. You almost certainly never will.

Yet Jim's device was perfected to the point where he could make the things like pretzels, adjust them readily, and they worked every time. They could have been put into mass production very easily. Obviously that made him a grave threat to the Energy Cartels around the world.

At rare intervals, the Energy Cartel does suppress an invention and an inventor by making the inventor "an offer he cannot refuse," in Mafia terms. Presently the going price when that offer is made, is $10 million. You take your $10 million, quit all research, quit your contacts, and you live. But you live very quietly, although you live very well financially.

The engineers who measured Jim's 8 kW machine there in Colorado Springs are still alive. And they know what they measured.

There's one other little thing. At that same International Tesla Conference in Colorado Springs, the folks who were in charge (for the energy barons) of suppressing all successful overunity devices in the Western world were also there when Jim demonstrated his 8 kW device. There is a certain effect which happens in a battery sometimes for a large overunity battery popper unit like that, if the device is "for real." Time-reversal operations and wave transductions can occur, resulting in time- excitation charging inside the battery materials, in a negative time charge sense
    (remember, the overunity operation is a negentropic operation). After a machine of that type and with that particular internal effects has been used to furnish energy for quite a while, you can make a definitive test on it. Simply hook it to a normal battery charger for that size battery, and start to charge it. You then may find to your surprise that the power will just seem to "disappear" in that batte

The reason is that wave transduction occurs of your charging spatial energy into time-energy, and so you have to furnish rather enormous energy to get a little bit of that negative-time charge reversed. After you fill that seemingly "bottomless pit", then suddenly the negative time-charge will have been eliminated, and at that point the battery will start to charge up in quite normal fashion.

It is significant that Jim's battery was stolen right out of the machine. Whoever did it, almost certainly knew how to test it to find out if Jim's generator was actually a true overunity device. If so, then they tested it and found that indeed it was genuine.

And there was only one group there who would have known that little tidbit.

Dated: 1999
    vlad
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: About of Don Watson ? Reply with quote

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:43:41 +1000
    Subject: RE: About of Don Watson ?

Hi Michael,

I have a question for you.

Peter Bruce was supposed to get all of Floyds information given to him.
    Where is that information and what information was contained?

I think to my self, "The people that have seen Floyd Sweets VTA in action
    are so damn lucky".

I would be ecstatic to see such a device even if it did only work for a few
    days or months. Improvements on something like the VTA would escalate
    exponentially in a very short period of time with the current demand for
    such a device these days.

It is a real shame we lost such a brilliant device, how did we manage to
    loose it and why aren't we using this technology today.

Regards,

Chris

_____

Sent: Tuesday, 15 February 2005 11:50 PM
    To: Sweet-VTA@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Re: [Sweet-VTA] About of Don Watson ?

Hi,

Don Watson and myself jointly gave a talk on the Sweet VTA in Denver at the
    New Energy conference in 1994. Don Watson (now Maxwell I believe) talked of
    his own independent experiments. He briefly surfaced on this group a couple
    of years ago with an email about conditioning. As everybody knows I met
    Sweet and spent several days with him at his house in Desert Hot Springs. Up

to that time Don had not met Sweet but they became acquainted shortly after.
    As far as I am aware Don is the only other person to get a sort of VTA
    working.

In his email to this group Don said that Sweet had told him the secret of
    conditioning which was to tilt the plane of the magnet with respect to the
    conditioning coils. It did not work for me though.

Incidently all this stuff about 8 Hz resonance of magnets in the
    Bearden-Sweet video is rubbish. Sweet demonstrated this effect to me (and my

associate Peter Bruce) in his house with one of his magnets and a
    transformer lamination, sure enough it vibrated at 8 Hz. We showed him
    though that this was purely mechanical resonance of the lamination with
    repulsion of the magnetic field from the magnet acting as a spring. Cutting
    the lamination in half the resonant frequency doubled, a hobby knife blade
    resonated at 23 Hz etc. We got all sorts of resonances with different
    pieces of steel. We showed this all to Sweet who said nothing, just looked
    sheepish.

If it were not for Don Watson's claimed repeat (which I have not seen) I
    would wonder about Sweet's claims. Walter Rosenthal who did see it says it
    was in a sealed box and he never saw what was inside and it did stop working

after a time.

Regards to all,

Mike Watson

----- Original Message -----
    To: <Sweet-VTA@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 12:21 AM
    Subject: RE: [Sweet-VTA] About of Don Watson ?

>
    > Are you talking about Jim Watson? Not familiar with "Don Watson". Jim
    > Watson and his entire family disappeared back in 84 after inrtoducing a
    > 12kv
    > OU device at a Tesla Symposium. No one has heard nor seen him since.
    >
    > Dennis Elliott
    > Encinitas CA
    >
    > -----Original Message-----
    > From: Trent George []
    > Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 8:33 PM
    > To: Sweet-VTA@yahoogroups.com
    > Subject: [Sweet-VTA] About of Don Watson ?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi Group,
    >
    > Can anyone tell me what success Don Watson had with his devices ?
    >
    > And does anyone know how to get in contact with him ?
    >
    > Trent
    >
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zpenergy.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: